Paul's Accordion Voyage

Some years after promising me some music, Paul thrusts this into my paws on the way to see Directing Hand. The charity shop 'naff' cover had me in stitches, I can tell you. (face blurred to protect the innocent)



Played from his exclusive residence set in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, this gem of DIY enthusiasm showcases the last breaths of a battered old accordion picked up for a fiver from a car boot.



Its really slow n melancholic with some nice moments of sonic destruction as the instrument coughs n splutters to produce a tune.

I think some of this may find a home on the second Ice Bird Spiral long player, suitably gnawed and reconstituted ... after all, as Paul states on the copyright 'any bastard can use it'.

Comments

Cloudboy said…
i've been cultivating a unhealthy collection of half ded keyboards for sometime now... bleep my pretties bleep
Charlie said…
the man is a legend.